De Lima to Duterte: ‘Sisingilin ka namin’
By Carlos Jimwell Aquino PHOTO: The Filipino Times Senator Leila de Lima, who has been detained since 2017, confirmed Wednesday that she will run for reelection in the 2022 national
By Carlos Jimwell Aquino PHOTO: The Filipino Times Senator Leila de Lima, who has been detained since 2017, confirmed Wednesday that she will run for reelection in the 2022 national
By Rjay Zuriaga Castor PHOTO: PCOO Despite the apparent drop in President Rodrigo Duterte’s survey ratings, Malacañang asserted Wednesday that the Chief Executive is still trusted and popular among a
By Rjay Zuriaga Castor PHOTO: ABS-CBN News VP Spokesperson Barry Gutierrez lambasted Presidential Spokesman Harry Roque for “lying” that Vice President Leni Robredo opted to resign from the Cabinet post
By Jennylou Canon PHOTO: PCOO Malacañang on Monday clarified President Rodrigo Duterte’s “sacks of cash” statement, saying he meant to raise money for PDP-Laban bets, not to use public funds
By Jennylou Canon PHOTO: PCOO President Rodrigo Duterte is eyeing to challenge the exclusion of Vice Presidents from immunity to charges. Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque on Monday said that Duterte’s
By Deighton Acuin and Kaela Patricia Gabriel PHOTO: Philippine Star Malacañang on Wednesday said a survey from Pulse Asia where President Rodrigo Duterte and daughter Sara Duterte-Carpio ranked first as
By Jennylou Canon PHOTO: Harry Roque FB Due to numerous reports of Chinese harassment in Panatag Shoal, Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque said he will visit Panatag on his own will,
By Rjay Zuriaga Castor PHOTO: PCOO Malacañang on Wednesday was ‘not surprised’ when China still refused to acknowledge the 2016 arbitral ruling on the South China Sea dispute, calling the
By Jennylou Canon PHOTO: The ASEAN News The Philippine passport saw a decline in its strength after placing 82nd in the 2021 Henley Passport Index (HPI). The country’s passport placed
By Deighton Acuin PHOTO: Getty Images Malacañang on Monday said the Philippine government has so far procured 89 million doses of coronavirus vaccines worth $1 billion, with $400 million have